Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
Information about Us
We are Online Collection Services Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 06748008 having its registered office at 43 Coniscliffe Road, Darlington, Co Durham, DL3 0PH and we own and operate this website www.onlinecollectionservices.co.uk
Information on this site does not in any way constitute legal advice and we would recommend that you seek independent legal advice.
Access to the Website
You are responsible for all access to the Site using your Internet connection, even if the access is by another person and that they comply with apply to the terms and conditions.
We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free. In particular, the Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades to or carrying out essential maintenance on the Site. We will not be liable if our site is not available for any period of time
The intellectual property rights in the Site includes but are not limited to all of the text, pictures, videos, logos, trademarks, service marks or domain names with which we have business relationship and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print, download, or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission.
You cannot amend of modify any digital or paper copies of anything you have printed or downloaded from our site and at no time can anything from our site be used for commercial purposes without contacting our licensors to obtain a licence. If you breach these terms by copying, downloading, or printing any part of our website we have the right to cease your use immediately and you will be required to return or destroy any materials.
Reliance of Information
We provide the Site on an ‘as is’ basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
We reserve the right to amend, add, or delete any information from this website at any time.
Limitation of Liability
Privacy, Security & Viruses
use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
• use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
• impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
• interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
• transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
• reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
• modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
• If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Site to create an interoperable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
• remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
• frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
• create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
• use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service.
We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
Third Party Links
The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk. You may create a link to this Site, provided that:
• the link is fair and legal and is not presented in a way that is misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval or endorsement by us that does not exist, or harmful to our reputation or the reputation of any of our affiliates
• you retain the legal right and technical ability to immediately remove the link at any time, following a request by us to do so;
• embedded in or ‘framed’ by any other website, or otherwise displayed in a way different to the way originally intended by us.
• We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
Where our website requires you to input data into an electronic form or information field, it is important that you check all the details are correct, in particular spelling and numbers where errors can arise, before submitting the form. You are responsible for ensuring that the details you input into the website are correct and complete. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms, we are not responsible for any inaccuracies or errors in the service that may be completed as a result of your use of this website and/or the service due to your inaccurate or incomplete or otherwise erroneous inputting of any data relating to the service.
If you believe that data or other information has been submitted incorrectly, you should not complete a new form or using the back button on your internet browser. If you have questions about this, please Contact Us through your account when you log in.
Our secure online payment system is managed by a third party Adtec on our behalf. The payment system accepts payment by direct debit or credit card only.
If you are a third party making a payment on behalf of a debtor, by proceeding with a payment, you confirm that you have the necessary authority and/or permission to do so.
If you require confirmation of your payment, please print a copy of the confirmation screen. You will only receive an email confirmation of your payment if you include an email address with your payment.
Where a payment has been authorised by you and allocated to discharge a specific debt there is a strict no refund policy.
If you believe that a payment has been made in error or that it contains incorrect material details you must follow our complaints handling policy.
Thank you for visiting our website